skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
slightlyfamous
Sunday, March 15, 2009
it's a duvet day
Posted via
Pixelpipe
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(84)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(35)
►
2011
(429)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(41)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(22)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(49)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(48)
►
January
(52)
▼
2009
(279)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(55)
▼
March
(64)
Good Morning Singapore!
Good Night all! Doggy is calling me to bed
lunch at Oso
Good Morning Singapore!
Good Night Singapore!
Imagine your office with a view like this.
Why does this Singapore Trishaw have a steering wh...
at Coffee Club, Changi Airport T3
What a beautiful day Singapore!
Good Night Singapore! just checked to see it was ...
Check below the cap! I did, even tasted it! it sur...
really loves sunsets
Palawan Beach, different beach from the one I norm...
after a damn good pizza at oomphatico, I am feelin...
Dear Lord, as I draw open the curtains in the morn...
I think I need to clear out my fridge, just found ...
EARTH HOUR
Good Evening Singapore!
Look at the size of these Mac Screens
Good Morning! Good old Singapore breakfast less t...
just me and you tonight baby
Good Morning!
Handmade Purses 6
Coldplay in Singapore 10
At Singapore Indoor Stadium waiting for Coldplay
This taxi has a Mickey mouse soft toy on it's exhaust
Lunch time Sun Tan Club - how big will it grow too?
The Lunchtime Sun Tan Club has grown to 2
Camera ready for tonight's Coldplay concert
Singapore Evening sky
Beautiful evening sky at Singapore Botanical Gardens
tiramisu - had to doggy bag it as was too stuff
correction. Newton Stall 43 is still open
then clear, not a drop
breakfast a must - Delifrance
accident last night in my rear view mirror
notice in taxi. on the way to collect car
My buddy that needed a hug today!
breakfast: Chin Cheong fun
BMW / PML Service Centre at Alexandra
at the new BMW service centre on Alexandra
If only this was the sound of silence!
This office in Singapore has a pool! How nice!
this is so unhealthy, but I like
Carrot Cake for lunch
Board Meeting was intense....now i need to get som...
off to my board meeting
Such a beautiful day! I wish I was at the beach c...
Good Morning!
Do you hate sand on your slippers?
Hate the tight ass of this carprk
it's a duvet day
Dinner at Long Beach Demspey
Stuck in Jam!!! Damn IT Show.
what a beautiful dayPosted via Pixelpipe.
Taiwanese Lunch
has started on daily swimming during lunch
What is this? It smells bad too
Dead Rat - The last thing you expect to find at Ma...
6 flavours at Seventh Heaven
View from the bridge
what an amazing idea to do during lunch hour? Suntan
Dinner at Soup Restaurant
TCC's Devil-misu
►
February
(41)
►
January
(55)
About Me
sinners
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment