skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
slightlyfamous
Monday, May 23, 2011
The Old Robots
I kept these Robots for over 20 years to give it to my kids one day. But today the boys have the iPhones, and DS to keep them entertained, who wants old silly robots?
http://www.theoldrobots.com/
From Left to Right:
Koms-B
® and
Dingbot
®
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2012
(84)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(35)
▼
2011
(429)
►
December
(22)
►
November
(51)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(41)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(29)
►
June
(22)
▼
May
(32)
#waze flag
Pirates of Singapore
What does ZNJHIREELDIRO mean? 179 points
Alma Mater calling
Eat with your Family Day @TBWASingapore
Why would you put Champagne bottles as a decoratio...
The Old Robots
Jam with Japan
Sunset
BMW M5 Concept launch
What's your reason to smile today?
PAP #sgelections
I sense something, a presence I've not felt since....
Bless me Father for I have sinned ..... with choco...
Which my car could look like this
Didn't know Lamborghini makes Mobile phones
Punk Brothers with purple hair
Purple hair
Beds in a shopping mall, yes I'm sleepy
Robot Radio
What? No popcorn #starwars
Nuclear Medicine
Privacy
Change Airport, Gate B10
The reason 2 smile project #reason2smile
Conversation with God - long but worth reading
PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD...
Like me
Coffee at Starbucks
Yummy Dessert
Walking on air
Kick Scooter in 3D
►
April
(49)
►
March
(39)
►
February
(48)
►
January
(52)
►
2009
(279)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(36)
►
April
(55)
►
March
(64)
►
February
(41)
►
January
(55)
About Me
sinners
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment