Thursday, August 25, 2011

Walking through the woods

Two  Red Indians and I were walking through the woods.  
All of a sudden one of the Indians  
ran  up a hill to the mouth of a small  cave.  

 

   

Image

        
   

 
"Wooooo!  Wooooo! Wooooo!" 
he  called into the cave and listened  closely 
until  he heard an answering,  
"Wooooo!  Wooooo! Woooooo! 
He  then tore off his clothes  
and  ran into the cave.  

 

    

Image

        
   

 
I was puzzled 
and  asked the remaining Indian  
what it was all about. 
"Was that Indian crazy or what?"  

 

    

0image

        

     The  Indian replied 
"No,  It is our custom during mating  season 
when  Indian men see cave, they  holler 
'Wooooo!  Wooooo! Wooooo!' into the  opening. 
If  they get an answer back,  
it means  there's a beautiful woman 
in  there waiting for us."  

   

  

Image001

        

   Just then they came upon another  cave. 
The second Indian ran up to the  cave, 
stopped,  and hollered, 
"Wooooo!  Wooooo! Wooooo!" 
Immediately,  there was the answer. 
"Wooooo!  Wooooo! Wooooo!" from deep  inside. 
He  also tore off his clothes and ran into the  opening.  

 

  

Image002

     
I  wandered around in the woods  alone  for a while, and then spied a third large  cave. 
As I looked in amazement at the  size of  the huge opening, I was  thinking, 
"Hoo, man! Look at the size of this  cave! 
It's  bigger than those the Indians  found. 
There  must be some really big, fine women in this  cave!" 
I  stood in front of the opening  and  hollered with all my might,  
"Wooooo!  Wooooo! Wooooo!"  

 

    

1image

        

    Like  the others, I then heard an answering  call, 
"WOOOOOOOOO,  WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO!"  
With  a gleam in my eye and a smile on my  face, I raced into the cave, 
tearing  off my clothes as I ran.  

 

    

2image

            

 
The  following day, the  headline of the local newspaper read ....  

 

    

3image

        
    

 
       NAKED AMERICAN RUN OVER BY  TRAIN!!!!!!!  

 

    

4image

        

      

No comments:

Post a Comment