Friday, February 18, 2011

The Drive back - Bangkok to Singapore

The Drive Back - Bangkok To Singapore 

It was a very tiring journey, and the return was one that I did in one go.  Yes 15 hours, 24 minutes and 39 seconds on the road non-stop, only to fill up petrol and to get the car was once in Thailand.

Started the journey at 5:15am BKK time on Thursday 17th Feb 2011.  According to the iPhone it would take a day.

Coming home was more tiring, as you knew what you have to go through.  I wasn't sure whether to stay at Hat Yai again or go the whole way.  But I am glad I went the whole way, it was interesting. 

Sun rising in the outskirts of Bangkok

Always need a spare tire

Mud flaps

Jammed in KL

Car Wash at at Truck Wash Stop

The Drive back - Bangkok to Singapore

Name:Track 004
Date:Feb 17, 2011 6:09 am
Map: 
(valid until Aug 16, 2011)
View on Map
Distance:1,823 kilometers
Elapsed Time:15:24:39
Avg Speed:118.3 km/h
Max Speed:244.7 km/h
Avg Pace:00' 30" per km
Min Altitude:0 m
Max Altitude:314 m
Start Time:2011-02-16T22:09:05Z
Start Location: 
 Latitude:13º 44.6801' N
 Longitude:100º 32.4474' E
End Location: 
 Latitude:1º 19.6441' N
 Longitude:103º 44.1434' E

Click here to download:
Track 004.kmz (867 KB)

Click here to download:
Track 004.gpx (2017 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment